In effort to serve the needs of our families, Bozeman Montessori will offer a Healthy Food Program. It is available for children 12 months and up. The cost of this program will be included in the Primary tuition and can be added at additional cost to the other programs.
Children are engaged with the process:
The children will be included in the process of making and serving the food, whenever possible.
Bozeman Montessori will serve:
- Morning snack will be available to the children between 8:30 and 11:45
- A lunch at 12:30
- Afternoon snack will be available to the children between 1:30 and 5:30
Using the Montana Child and Adult Care Food Program guidelines we have developed the follow sample menus:
- Ants on a log: Celery, cream cheese or peanut butter and raisins
- Crackers with cheese and fresh fruit
- Steamed carrots, bell peppers and yogurt
- Hummus, celery, snow peas and broccoli
- Homemade applesauce
- Turkey Wraps: Sliced turkey, lettuce, cheese, hummus and tortillas
- Personal pizzas: english muffins or homemade pizza dough, child picks from toppings
- Bean and cheese burritos: Home cooked beans, cheese, tortillas and fixings
- Rice and steamed Veggies: Rice, carrots, peppers, peas
*Lunch served with option of milk of water.
**We will accommodate dietary restrictions to the best of our ability.**