WELCOME TO BOZEMAN MONTESSORI
where the community comes together in support of children
6 MONTHS – 19 MONTHS
19 MONTHS – 3 years
3 – 6 years
- The children are very independent.
- The learning takes place through the child’s own activity.
- Classrooms are child-centered, not teacher-centered.
- The curriculum is highly individualized.
- Mixed-age classes.
- Working and learning matched to the social development of the child.
“We can’t say enough good things about Bozeman Montessori. There’s a passion for education here – and a general expression of kindness – that really puts you at ease as a parent. It can be hard to leave children, and watch them grow-up, but the staff and director at Bozeman Montessori put so much effort into the Montessori Method, and the specific needs of each student, that I feel like our boys (ages 19 months and 3) are in the best hands possible. We consider ourselves lucky to have found this school, the wonderful staff and the supportive parent community.”
Schedule a Visit!
Contact Bozeman Montessori today to schedule your site visit and tour. We would love to show you around!